Re: ERROR: Too many updates/deletes within transaction (cmin - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ERROR: Too many updates/deletes within transaction (cmin
Date
List pgsql-novice
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Petri_R=F6yti=F6?= <petri.roytio1@luukku.com> writes:
> Every now and then I get following error message. It seems that it happens more or less randomly...I guess the reason
isthat some transaction log is filled.

> [Err] ERROR:  Too many updates/deletes within transaction (cmin). Reader gang not able to provide correct visibility
1/1(combocid.c:275)  (seg6 slice1 xback2-3:50003 pid=28899)

[ blink... ]  There is no such error message anywhere in the Postgres
sources.  I suppose you are running somebody's heavily-modified version.
You had better take this up with that somebody.

            regards, tom lane