Re: Problem with driver - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From J M Okomba
Subject Re: Problem with driver
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I got the different errors by changing the charSet (encoding) in the
connection string i.e.:

1. String DBUrl =
"jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/database?charSet=LATIN1"; // for LATIN1
errors
2. String DBUrl =
"jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/database?charSet=SQL_ASCII"; //for
SQL_ASCII errors
3. String DBUrl =
"jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/database?charSet=UNICODE"; // for UNICODE
errors

By changing DBUrl in TestJDBC.java with the three different strings above
you'll get the errors I have attached.

The file pgjdbc2-LATIN1.txt contains the desired result.