Re: phppgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Volkan YAZICI
Subject Re: phppgadmin
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,

On 6/6/05, John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com> wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2005, at 3:05 PM, Sean Montague wrote:
> > When I try to remove a database with phppgadmin, I get the following
> > error, "ERROR:  cannot drop the currently open database".  Any insight
> > would be appreciated.
>
> Seems like a bug to me. I thought the "Logout" link would help, but I
> could not find a way to make it work.

Oops. You seem to be right. (I can drop it by opening a SQL query
window from phpPgAdmin and executing "DROP DATABASE".) It could be a
bug. (I tried to dig a little bit in source code but, it requires an
experience on the program design. So just messed up.)

Regards.