Re: psql history on OSX terminal - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Satori
Subject Re: psql history on OSX terminal
Date
List pgsql-general
Several, but most depend upon how you installed.  In several of the installation methods (binary) the default terminal
managementroutine has some issues (version linked to), but there are several other possible interactions.  Which way
didyou install?  which shell are you using in terminal? which version of OS X?  All of these factors will help isolate
theroot of the problem.

Dru

On May 9, 2013, at 8:37 PM, Brett Haydon <brett@haydon.id.au> wrote:

> On OSX terminal, when I try and access psql history the historical line is only partially visible sometimes mixed
withthe last line executed, and the start position of the cursor moves about 15-20 chars in. The line still executes
correctly,but it's driving me nuts. Google was not my friend. Any ideas?