Re: 11 -> 12 upgrade on Debian Ubuntu - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: 11 -> 12 upgrade on Debian Ubuntu
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/7/19 7:45 AM, stan wrote:
> I am in the middle of a project, and it looks like version 12 is now what
> the Debian/Ubuntu package managers want to update to.

This should be a dist-upgrade correct?

On a my Ubuntu instance that just installed the Postgres 12 version and
started it(also auto start in start.conf). This was just the template
databases and postgres db. No data was moved over from the 11 instance
that is running.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com