users, address record restrictions - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Teunis Peters
Subject users, address record restrictions
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I've got an interesting problem - this MIGHT (probably) isn't the right
forum for this.

however - I'd like to restrict access to specific records and groups of
records (based on another table) - and I'm not even sure where to start
looking.  I suspect I actually need to look into triggers and/or
embedded libraries to solve this (and this means writing it) but I
haven't figured where to start...

basically per-record (given a set of rules) access restrictions.

Please do let me know where I can ask more :)

Ta!- Teunis Peters