Re: broken link - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: broken link
Date
List pgsql-www
On 1/21/20 8:38 AM, Vladimir Svedov wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 14:08, Ian Barwick <ian.barwick@2ndquadrant.com
> <mailto:ian.barwick@2ndquadrant.com>> wrote:
>>
>> On 2020/01/21 20:06, Vladimir Svedov wrote:
>> > Sorry guys if wrong list again.
>> > Please have a look at the
> https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/6-postgresql-extensions/
>> > the TimeTravel <http://www.databtech.com/go/timetravel> link is

I did a scan of their current website and they do not appear to
reference this project anymore. I have contacted them to ensure that
this is the case and offer a chance to re-list, but have removed the
entry for now.

> Maybe its worth of removing then?

I do this periodically (which used to be ~5yrs, now trying to do ~1yr
:-) and we are approaching that period.

The "painful" one tends to be professional services as those entries
tend to fluctuate more than the ones in the software catalogue. However,
I have noted that it has been noticed and will get to it soon.

We have had discussions on trying to somewhat automate the process of
checking, though we've not made any headway there, yet.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment