Re: Proposed Translations of Updated Code of Conduct Policy - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stefan Fercot
Subject Re: Proposed Translations of Updated Code of Conduct Policy
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

There's a typo in the french translation. "consécutis" should be "consécutifs".

And per consistency, I'd suggest to not mix "mandat" and "termes" to speak about the same thing. I believe it would be better to replace "(3) termes consécutis" by "(3) mandats consécutifs".

--
Kind Regards,
Stefan FERCOT