Re: syntax question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guyren Howe
Subject Re: syntax question
Date
List pgsql-general
I know it would be non-standard, but I would love to see Postgres support the likes of nested functions.

I know that would be non-standard, but Postgres has lots of non-standard features that make it more like a real programming language and considerably more productive.