patch extracting - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Erik Rijkers
Subject patch extracting
Date
Re: patch extracting  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-www
I find myself once again trying to find and extract links to the latest patch, from https://commitfest.postgresql.org/
(or
anywhere on postgresql.org; the mail archive being another possibility).  The goal, of course, is to automatically
download
& compile the lot.

I suppose I can figure it out but before I go any further: wouldn't it be possible to build some support for that goal
in
the commitfest application (or saomewhere else)?  Could it be done by pulling the latest link for each patch for each
fest
to some central place/list/ page?  It could be more stable then my local hacking.

(Almost equally satisfying would be to receive a program from anyone who has already done the work of extracting links
from
those pages or the mail archive)

thanks,

Erik Rijkers