Re: stored procedures to webservices - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ivo nascimento
Subject Re: stored procedures to webservices
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Josh,
  the XML and XLST are data presentation only?

 the idea is provide some like one Http request where I can post data for a Stored procedure and receive one Http response using WSDL description and SOAP transport to implement the web service.
Where can I find more info about this new feature(XML AND XSLT)?

2007/12/16, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>:
Hey, Ivo,

>  I' m work  on a software to create automatic webservices for stored
> procedure in any language.

Seems like the new XML and XLST support should fit in here somewhere.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

--
Iann
Desenvolvendo soluções com performance e segurança.