Re: pg_restore creates public schema? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: pg_restore creates public schema?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/6/22 12:46, Christophe Pettus wrote:
>> On Oct 6, 2022, at 10:44, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sadly, that VM doesn't have nearly enough disk space to hold the backup folder.
> Use file mode, and stream the output via scp/ssh to a different machine?

I thought of that, too.  Unfortunately, the ssh version in RHEL 8.6 is
sufficiently old that "three way" ssh (person at HostA wanting to transfer a
file from Server1 to Server2) requires that port 22 be open from Server1 to
Server2.