Re: authentication fail - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michael Eschweiler
Subject Re: authentication fail
Date
Re: authentication fail  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Am 01.02.21 um 05:50 schrieb Khushboo Vashi:

> Looks like you are running pgAdmin 4 version 4.1 and the latest version
> is 4.30. Please upgrade the pgAdmin to the latest and your issue will be
> resolved.

Seems that I must be VERY patient. I am working with opensuse Leap 15.2.
The version of paAdmin4 which comes with the distro is this version
(4.1).  Even the rolling release distro (Tumbleweed) only offers the
version 4.29.
At:
https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4
I found the rpm-Package für Red Hat and Fedora. Do you have any
information if this works on opensuse too?

Thanks in advance,
Michael