Prague PostgreSQL Developer Days 2017 - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Prague PostgreSQL Developer Days 2017
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hello,

I have the pleasure of announcing the 10th year of Prague PostgreSQL
developer Day 2017 (P2D2 2017, a two-day conference organized by Czech
and Slovak PostgreSQL User Group. The conference will be held on
February 15-16 2016 in Prague, Czech Republic.

The conference will have two parts, as in the last few years:

trainings on Feb 15 - sessions on practical topics, for limited number
of attendees (either half or whole day)

conference on Feb 16 - a regular conference (with ~45 minute talks for
large number of attendees).

The conference website is http://www.p2d2.cz/ (czech language only), but
feel free to contact us at info(at)p2d2(dot)cz in case of any questions.

The event is organized for local users, therefore most of the talks will
be presented in czech. We're however looking for several guests
presenting talks in english, and can cover travel and hotel expenses up
to ~500 EUR (should be enough for 2 nights in a hotel and air ticket
from around Europe). We're open to discussion about additional expenses.

If you'd like to present a talk on interesting PostgreSQL-related topic,
send us some basic info at info(at)p2d2(dot)cz(dot) We especially need this:

  * contact info (name, phone, company)
  * topic of the session (abstract, what is the goal, etc.)
  * expected length (usually 40 minutes)
  * whether you need help with covering travel/hotel expenses

***** Venue *****

The conference will be held at Czech Technical University, Faculty of
Information Technology, Thakurova 9 (i.e. same location as in the last
few years).

***** Schedule *****

The call for papers ends on January 11, 2016 (end of day). The talks
schedule will be announced till January 18 (and the registration will
open shortly after that).

***** Contacts *****

The conference is organized by Czech and Slovak PostgreSQL User Group.
In case of any questions, contact us at info(at)p2d2(dot)cz(dot)

kind regards
Tomas Vondra / CSPUG