Re: regd installing win-psycopg - Mailing list psycopg

From Alexander Loechel
Subject Re: regd installing win-psycopg
Date
List psycopg
Hi,

psycopg2 is a python binding for postgres, not a ZOPE product. Therefore
the subpackage ZPsycopgDA is necessary. It is included in the psycopg2
source package.
The best way to install is to add psycopg2 as egg to your buildout
and copy ZPsycopgDA to your Products folder.

On this side I want to remind on #29 that would make it easy to install
psycopg2 and ZPsycopgDA in a Plone buildout.

By the way, Plone/zope2/lib/python/Products folder was never a good place
to add Add'ons. Neighter in buildout based installs nor in old fashined
zope installs.

Regards

Pumukel