Postgres jobs Toronto - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ares Consulting Services
Subject Postgres jobs Toronto
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone...my name is Mike MacEachern. I work with a technical search
firm in Toronto - ARES Consulting

A client of mine in Toronto is utilizing Linux technology to drive their
business forward. The company is keen to hire two solid Postgres
DBA's --they're very hard to find! These are in production 7/24
applications --previous experience in a production environment is required.

If you're looking for a solid technical company committed to building a
state of the art Linux infrastructure then please give me a call. Thanks.

To discuss these positions further please contact Mike MacEachern at
416-480-2700 ext. 258 or by e-mail at Mike@aresconsulting.com