Re: pginstaller beta& NT4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: pginstaller beta& NT4
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32

For NT4, try giving the binary snapshot a try.  IIRC, there are other
problems with NT4, (named pipe support?) so NT4 is not on the supported
list, which is 2k and up with exception of XP home.  The instructions
are probably useless for NT4 tho...

http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/win32snap/

Merlin