Re: great article on MVCC - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: great article on MVCC
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 01:11:49PM -0400, Merlin Moncure wrote:
> > Not sure if this has been already posted (no date on the article),
but
> > check this out:
> >
> > http://www.developer.com/net/vb/article.php/877181
>
> The author mentions being a software engineer for Great Bridge, so the
> article is not that new ...

I noticed the Great Bridge sig after I posted the link :).  Even though
it turned out to be well aged, it is a real gem and all the information
is still relevant; quite worthy of a rehash.  The style was amusing and
right to the point.  I'm always scouring the internet for good
information about MVCC, locking, transactions, concurrency etc.

Merlin