Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] What's left? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] What's left?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark wrote:
> imposed no such conditions. If Microsoft wanted to release a Microsoft
> Postgresql under a completely proprietary license they would be free
to do

I have often wondered, in a completely off-topic and unproductive sort
of way, if exactly that has not already been done by an unscrupulous or
semi-scrupulous commercial vendor.  This has been done in the past (a
certain vendor's tcp/ip stack comes to mind), but I wonder if anyone
ever pulled it with this project.

Merlin