Query plan for currently executing query? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From François Beausoleil
Subject Query plan for currently executing query?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

Is it possible to get the plan of a query that's currently running? I have queries which normally take about 15
minutes,but are now at 2+ hours. I forgot to add the code to dump the plan to STDOUT, so I really don't know.

It might be data volume, but I want to confirm that the plan isn't bogus.

I'm doing batch imports of data on "PostgreSQL 9.1.9 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro
4.6.3-1ubuntu5)4.6.3, 64-bit".

Thanks,
François Beausoleil

Attachment