Re: ecpg test suite - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rocco Altier
Subject Re: ecpg test suite
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here is my updated regression.diff.

Like Tom, I was running with my server configured to run on 5678,
instead of 5432, so it seems like the test is using a wrong port number
somewhere.

I changed my local pg_regress.sh to use -C3 on the diffs, until we
figure out what the final form of that will be.

BTW, I do have --enable-integer-datetimes configured for this machine,
which might explain the timestamp differences.

Thanks,
    -rocco

Attachment