Re: New acinclude.m4 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H. Pendleton
Subject Re: New acinclude.m4
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On May 19, 2005, at 3:46 PM, Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> Can you  try the patch attached on OSX with a fresh checkout (don't
> apply the configure.ac I just sent) ? (I need to rebuild wxWid to
> generate static libs... it may take a moment).

Your attached patch isn't going to do anything.  `wx-config --libs`
and `wx-config --libs --static` both return the same thing, unless
you have both a static and dynamic version of wx2 in the same tree.
For 99% of us, adding the --static flag makes no difference.

ahp