Re: some new glossary entries - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: some new glossary entries
Date
List pgsql-docs
> On 2 May 2023, at 09:05, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> I wrote glossary entries for some terms I wanted to look up there but didn't find: "restartpoint" and "LSN".  I put
thistogether based on existing text.  "LSN" was already in the acronyms list but I think it's more appropriate in the
glossary,so I moved things around a bit.

+1 LGTM.

+  <glossentry id="glossary-lsn">
+   <glossterm>LSN</glossterm>
+   <glosssee otherterm="glossary-log-sequence-number"/>
+  </glossentry>

The other <glosssee otherterm="foo" /> entries doesn't have a glossentry id
attribute set, is the use here related to the glossentry.show.acronym param?

--
Daniel Gustafsson