Re: Libpq is not a shared library on Mac OS X - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Benjamin Reed
Subject Re: Libpq is not a shared library on Mac OS X
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 10:56 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I was unhappy that the patch seemed to be tweaking stuff that wasn't
> directly related to the claimed purpose.
>
> I will test and apply the parts that are related to OS X shared library
> behavior.  If Benjamin wants to advocate the other stuff (like pam.h
> search path) that should be handled as separate patches.

That's fine, I was actually caught slightly off-guard.  I had patches
put together but wasn't prepared to give them to the world yet, but
when it came up on the list, I put it out just so that no one ended up
duplicating effort.  =)