Re: [HACKERS] Developer's Wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Developer's Wiki
Date
List pgsql-www
> Two points I'm not clear about on this thread though:
>
> 1. Authorized user: is that someone with an account, or
> someone who has been authorized by someone else?

IIRC, the idea was "someone with an account". Basically you add a (very
very small) hurdle so you only get the people who actually *care* to
write things. But if you do care, it's not a lot of work. You also get
traceability, so you can talk to whomever wrote a certain thing.

I don't see any gain in having someone specifically authorize who can
write to it.

//Magnus