Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Franch-speaking community - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Franch-speaking community
Date
List pgsql-www
> > Dear Community members,
> >
> > Would you agree to put a link from the original website to the
> > french-speaking community one ? A link like
> http://fr.postgresql.org
> > or http://www.postgresql.org/fr pointing to
> http://www.postgresqlfr.org?
> >

> Just to make sure you're aware, we do link to the french
> community site on the postgresql international page.
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/international.
> That said, I want to CC the web team in to see if they have
> any thoughts on making a more prominent url for you guys.

Dunno. If we do it for one, we should do it for all, no? (I really don't think we'd want to play favorites there) I'm
notsure where there'd be space for that :)

And we do have a direct link to the list of international sites from the frontpage.

//Magnus