Re: support for using runas for pg - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: support for using runas for pg
Date
List pgsql-admin
> Thanks for the support provided by you guys. I am able to run
> the application using runas.exe but it does not allows me to
> provide the domain password with the same command. Could you
> please provide me a solution to provide password with it.

use runas with /savecred the first time, and then it'll run without
prompting you for the password.

> Also Is there any utility to run postgres as a different user
> in NT. Please help me out.

I've heard of thirdparty tools that did this, but I can't name one.
You'll be hard-pressed to find one that's supported on NT4 these days,
though, but there might be some around.

//Magnus