Re: BUG #2042: Installation failed - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: BUG #2042: Installation failed
Date
List pgsql-bugs
[back on list]

Weird - that error indicates that the account that was either created or
verified, suddenly was not available again!=20

So. Repeating the question, what was the name of the account? And adding
the question - was this an account the installer created, or was it a
pre-existing account?

//Magnus
=20