Re: Query tool: Autocompletion - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Query tool: Autocompletion
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> >>I've spent several hours now to get the beast compiled,
> still no go.
> >>It's a nightmare I don't like to spend more time on.
> >

> > Hmm, I got it going in 5 minutes in VC6. Works quite well.
>
> Not in Linux.

Due to the longer building times, yes, it tok longer on linux. And I
hadn't tested it. But it certainly didn't take more than 5-10 minutes
active time ;-)

Attached is an updated patch that compiles fine on linux (on
developer.pgadmin.org), and works (only did minor tests). I've also
included a pre-generated .inc file. I did not move any files.

The #ifdefs are perhaps better handled with autoconf macros, haven't
investigated that yet - I just wanted to get somethign out that you can
test with on linux quickly.

//Magnus

Attachment