Re: Bittorrent downloads broken - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Bittorrent downloads broken
Date
List pgsql-www
Yes, somehow the script on wwwmaster no longer works! This also caused
the planetpostgresql.org links to be completely stopped. Seems this is
the first anybody noticed, which makes me kinda doubt if a lot of ppl
actually use the torrents :-/

The problem is that "curl" is no longer in the path on wwwmaster, and it
used to be.

I have updated the script to forcibly add /usr/local/bin, hopefully
it'll work now and if so it'll pick up on the next site update.

//Magnus