Re: OK, updated PostgreSQL FAQ Chinese - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: OK, updated PostgreSQL FAQ Chinese
Date
List pgsql-www
I've loaded this file on my development site at
http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_chinese.html, and it
looks perfect to me - passes all validation after it's incorporated in
our framework.

Can you confirm that this URL (to my dev site) still looks like proper
chinese (it looks so to me, but I can only verify it to the point that
chinese characters appear).

Once that is confirmed, Bruce, can you apply to the main cvs, and I'll
update the website with the appropriate link once it's in.

//Magnus