Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PG Graphics are up. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PG Graphics are up.
Date
List pgsql-www
> Folks,
>
> We've been procrastinating on getting our graphics collection off of
> www.pgsql.com forever.    So, I finally set up a pgfoundry project:
>
> http://graphics.projects.postgresql.org/
> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/graphics/
>
> This has all of the files previously available from Marc.
> Any links from
> the main site which previously pointed to
> http://www.pgsql.com/propaganda.html should be changed to
> point to http://graphics.projects.postgresql.org/  .  If we
> don't have any links, how about one in "Community" that says
> "powered by PostgreSQL buttons"?
>
> Of course, I'd like to get some more graphics up there.  For
> example, the CD
> Label designs we've been using for the last couple of conventions.
>
> Also, if anyone wants to make that a better web page, be my guest.

Updated. There were, as far as I could find, only two.

Any reason not to just put this directly on the site(s) and benefit from
the mirroring? ;-) At east consider putting them out as "file releases"
which will send it to the mirrors?
(Putting the most used stuff in the web tree would also get you into the
main layout of the site)

Also, in doing this I noticed a file at
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/project that does not appear to be
linked anywhere. Should it be linked in or should it be remoevd?
Anybody?

//Magnus