Re: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> I have three pending kerberos patches, two of which are
>plain bugfixes
>> and one which I'd argue is a bugfix around a can't-compile
>issue, that
>> I'd very much like to see in 8.0.2.
>
>Working on these.  Don't you have the test backwards here?

(Sorry, been offline for a couple of days)

Certainly seems that way. And looking closely, the code I'm actually
*running* here doesn't look that way. Must've messed it up while
cleaning up the patch.

Thanks!

I can also confirm that a properly configured 8.0.2beta1 libpq will work
in my scenario to use kerberos login to a 8.0.1 running on linux. I'll
test with 8.0.2 on the server side as well, but I won't be able to do
that until tuesday or wednesday.

//Magnus