Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page]
Date
List pgsql-www
> Hi all,
>
> *THE ZOPE SERVER ON TECHDOCS IS SERVING 6 MONTH OLD CONTENT*
>
> Has anyone had time to take a look at it?

Ok. So I'm going to stick my neck out where I probably shouldn't, but
here goes.

Are there plans to move the techdocs stuff into the main site? If not,
why not? And if it's broken now, why not fix it by moving it in there?

IMHO, there are way too many different sites for ppl to use ATM. The
fact that they all look different is also not good, but the fact that
people won't find them is a lot worse.

//Magnus