Re: DNS Problem - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: DNS Problem
Date
List pgsql-www
I beleive this is the one Dave mailed about yesterday. Right now, 125 mirrors are withuot DNS and only 36 have it. FOr
ftpmirrors, the spread is 35 active and 54 missing according to the db. In reality, the number of live ones in DNS are
farless.

I've kick-started the DNS mirror checking script to make sure the website reflects this.

//mha