Re: German Win32 Setup (V8 RC2) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: German Win32 Setup (V8 RC2)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
The umlaut problem is a known issue in the current installer. I beleive we =
have a solution for it committed, and we're currently testing that one.

As for the actual translation, I'll leave that one to Harald (he does the g=
erman translation).

Finally, please post comments about the installer to the pginstaller-devel =
list.

//Magnus=20