Re: 8.0 Beta3 worked, RC1 didn't! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: 8.0 Beta3 worked, RC1 didn't!
Date
List pgsql-general

(I am assuming the same problem. Please verify that the output in the postgres log is the one about failure to attach to shared memory)

//Magnus

OK, that’s three so far that are experiencing the exact same problem.  Does anyone in the know have any suggestions as to how this can be resolved?

Much thanks,

Peter