Re: Server unreliability - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Server unreliability
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> > We have been talking about a new web page layout for years at this
> > point.  I almost don't care if they just put a dancing bear
> up on the
> > web site.  Let's do something!
>
> I'd suggest finding some money to sponsor somebody full-time
> for a month to accomplish the migration to the new web
> structure, which is more-or-less
> finished.   That's what's holding us up right now AFAIK.

What kind of work is required for this, precisely? Is it coding, or just
moving plain content over? If it's just plain content, how much work
would it be to make an interface so several different people can do just
a couple of pages each in a fully distributed way?

Is there a list somewhere on what needs to be done (like the TODO list)?
I see a few on the gborg site, but surely that's not all that remains?
(they're all techdocs only..)

//Magnus