Re: Build error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Build error
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
> Hello,
>

> I am trying to build the latest nightly snapshot on
> windows2000, and I'm getting the following error:
>

> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/d/work/pgsql/postgresql-snapshot/src/port'
> [..snip..]
>
> I believe there is something wrong with mingw or msys, and not with
> the pgsql sources.    Do you have any idea about what could
> be the problem ?

This looks like the "failed to fake-symlink using copy" error. Try
running configure again (the command that ended up complaining about
pg_config_os.h). If that doesn't work, try it once more. If it still
doesn't work, then it's something else :-)

//Magnus