Re: PostgreSQL with Python on Win32 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: PostgreSQL with Python on Win32
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi!

I'm not sure if anybody has tried to build the "more fancy" PL language
on win32. Personally I haven't gotten that far. PL/pgsql works fine, but
I haven't tested any of the others.

As for the Makefile issue, that looks pretty weird. I would expect a lot
of different errors, but not really a makefile missing. Which file
exactly is it complaining about?

Also, this could possibly be another case of the "symlink not doing what
it's supposed to" (very maybe). If so, please just try to run configure
again with the same parameters and see if it goes away.

//Magnus