Re: win32 readline - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: win32 readline
Date
Re: win32 readline
List pgsql-patches
Hmm. And this is a cvs pull that was before Bruce actually disabled
readline? What locale are you in?

Peter - what OS are you on, and what mingw version? And what locale?

I've done my tests on Win XP, and it elcearly does not work (locale =
Swedish). I've also talked to Merlin, and he had the same problems
(backslash worked bceauase his locale didn't require Alt-Gr for it, but
other Alt keysequences didn't)

//Magnus