Re: Fwd: CFP: The Open Source Database Conference - Frankfurt, 7-9 Nov 2005 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Fwd: CFP: The Open Source Database Conference - Frankfurt, 7-9 Nov 2005
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> > > Since we missed out on EuroOSCON
> >
> > That is a rumour I heard also. But we have two speakers....
>
> Oh, I see they added Bruce, but that was definitely not there
> last I looked at the program.  Who is the second one?

Definitly not, I've been looking there as well. Didn't even know Bruce
submitted one.

I submitted one about integrating postgresql in a windows environment.
And I *think* Simon submitted one himself as well?

//Magnus