Re: events.rss broken? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: events.rss broken?
Date
List pgsql-www
> Folks,
>
> I subscribe to our feed events.rss.  But all I'm getting from it is 5
> events from 2003 and no updates.   Is the feed broken, or is
> it aKgrator's
> problem?    news.rss works fine.

I dunno.
http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.postgresql.org%2
Fevents.rss complains about one undefined item, but aggregators should
just ignore extra elements.

But - does anybody know where this element comes from? It does not
appear to be included in the definition for the namespace it claims to
come from....

I also tried a couple of different RSS readers and they all load it up.
Does it give you any indication of why it's not updating?

//Magnus