Re: BUG #3616: PgAdminIII crashes on copy operation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Herouth Maoz
Subject Re: BUG #3616: PgAdminIII crashes on copy operation
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I have a qualifier for my description now. This apparently only
happens if the selected text in the field contains text in languages
such as Hebrew or Japanese.

I'm attaching the crash report, I hope it helps.

Herouth

On 21/09/2007, at 13:21, Dave Page wrote:

> Herouth Maoz wrote:
>> The following bug has been logged online:
>> Bug reference:      3616
>> Logged by:          Herouth Maoz
>> Email address:      herouth@spamcop.net
>> PostgreSQL version: n/a
>> Operating system:   MacOS X 10.4.10
>> Details: PgAdmin for MacOS X - both the latest stable (1.6.3) and
>> the latest beta
>> (1.8 beta 5) crash in the following scenario:
>> Connect to server
>> Select a table
>> Click the "view data in the selected object"
>> Double click one of the fields to enter text editing mode
>> Use command-C for copy, or "Copy" from the menu bar's Edit menu
>> The program delays a second, then crashes. Persistently.
>> Note that this doesn't happen when using the "Copy" option
>> appearing in the
>> contextual menu.
>> My Hardware is PowerMac (G5)
>
> I cannot reproduce this in SVN-trunk (which has had no significant
> changes since beta 5) on a MacBook Pro or a PowerBook G4, both
> running OS X 10.4.10.
>
> Can anyone else?
>
> Regards, Dave

Attachment