Re: insert order question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: insert order question
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12 May 2011, at 22:07, Gauthier, Dave wrote:

> Ya, I'm sort of coming to that conclusion because of a different consideration.  I'm worried about whether or not the
triggerswill be fired immediately after each record inserted, or once ot the end, or something else.

That's just the difference between row-level triggers and statement-level triggers, so it depends on which of those you
use.

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4dccd14f11921626814358!