Re: Remove 'htmlhelp' documentat format (was meson documentation build open issues) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Remove 'htmlhelp' documentat format (was meson documentation build open issues)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 24 Mar 2023, at 17:58, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2023-03-24 11:59:23 +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Another option here is to remove support for htmlhelp.
>
> That might actually be the best path - it certainly doesn't look like anybody
> has been actively using it.

I had no idea we had support for building a .chm until reading this, but I've
also never come across anyone asking for such a docset.  FWIW, no objections to
it going.

--
Daniel Gustafsson