ERROR: typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matt Magoffin (Borders Online)
Subject ERROR: typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0
Date
List pgsql-general
I've read many postings of people having this same problem, which I am now
having since I've updated to LinuxPPC R5. At this point I've compiled a
completely NEW database from scratch (with no problems) and, following right
along in the install docs, run %initdb, %createdb, %psql (and then the
"select datetime 'now';" query), and finally %destroydb, which produces the
error

ERROR:  typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0

Has there been any patch or work-around yet? (David, I saw you had submitted
a Bug report).

-- M@