pg_dump: "error in finding the template1 database" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matt Magoffin (Borders Online)
Subject pg_dump: "error in finding the template1 database"
Date
List pgsql-general
I recently upgraded my LinuxPPC system, and to make a long story short I had
to re-compile Postgres. Unfortunately I could did not dump my databases out
(via pg_dump) to files before I had to recompile Postgres. After Postgres
was compiled and restarted, I can access the DATA (mostly) but pg_dump
always reports "error in finding the template1 database". I can use psql to
connect to template1 just fine.

Any ideas how to fix this?  Thanks!

-- M@

   < <  <   senor mateo