Re: Max_connections limit - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Hervé Schweitzer (HER)
Subject Re: Max_connections limit
Date
List pgsql-performance
You now that Postgres don’t have any shared_pool as Oracle, and the  session information ( execution plan, etc..) are
onlyavailable for the current session. Therefore I also highly recommend to us a connection poll as Laurent wrote, in
orderto have higher chance that some stuff is already cached in the shared session available.

Regards
Herve

Envoyé de mon iPhone