Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits
Date
Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits
List pgsql-hackers
On 1/16/21 11:18 PM, Tomas Vondra wrote:

> Thanks for the updated patch, this version looks OK to me - I've marked
> it as RFC. I'll do a bit more testing, review, and then I'll get it
> committed.

Pushed. Thanks everyone for the effort put into this patch. The first
version was sent in 2015, so it took quite a bit of time.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company